Saturday, February 14, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
MOM 'N DAD!!
K so I know Mom that you've been wanting me to help you start a blog, so for Valentines Day, I thought I'd just surprise you and MAKE IT FOR YOU! :) You can change whatever you want, and I'll show you how to do that, and how to post...but hopefully you'll like this start. :)
Your valentines cards from me:
MOM:
You show me what real unconditional love and sacrifice is. :) I love you and am SO grateful Heavenly Father blessed me to have you as my mother. What a prize.
DAD:
I think of you and smile. :) I always know you're there and see how much you love your family by how hard you work for us and care for us. I'm blesesd to call you Dad.
LOVE YOU Ma n Pa Stringham. :)
Enjoy these memories (I do--some of my fave pics) on this Valentines Day of Love. :)
Love, Daughter Tausha.





2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

pretty sweet blog mom. :)

Brianne said...

This is such an awesome Valentine's gift!! I hope you keep it up because I love staying in contact with you. Us girls still need to do our visit to Chili's for their AWESOME chocolate Molten cake. In case you have forgotten...it soooooo melts in your mouth!! :) Happy Valentine's Day!! Tausha great job on the blog!! You are a great daughter!!!