Sunday, February 22, 2009






Wow it's been a Lloonnggg time since our last post! Nick our awesome son was married on March 28th ( my Mom's) birthday. It was an awesome beautiful day!! We're so excited to have Nicky as our new daughter !! We love her and she loves us:) I love it that she has the same last name as me now!! We get to see alot of Nicky and Nick and we LOVE IT!!


HAPPY 17th BiRtHdAy to Jarom on April 19th! He's our youngest and is not so young anymore!! We had all the family over to celebrate and of course it's the best when everyone comes!! I love to have ALL my family around me. It makes me the happiest! They are so awesome!! Every single one of them!
Dave and I R SO EXCITED we are going to HAVE TWINS!!! Yes yes, except it's not exactly me and him having the twins.:) It's Tausha and Gates!!! YES, YES!! We will be Grandpa and Grandma BUT I'm not sure about the "Grandma" name. It sounds way to OLD and I feel young still haha. But we are very, very excited and happy for them, us and our family.









1 comment:

Gates & Tausha said...

wee hoo!!! :) fun post. :) you must have started it a long time ago because it says february...and other people haven't seen it cause it prob doesn't show yours has updated lately. :) just so ya know...i can help you with it...but anyway...love the pics...grandma! :)