Monday, September 7, 2009

Family camping vacation at Kiabab Lake



Our Family camping vacation at Kiabab lake was so awesome because I was with my family! I dislike camping very, very much and prefer Hotel style but ALL my family LOVES to camp!
I'd much rather be camping with the people I love then in a hotel room by myself! So here are some pics---
I think we need 1 more ice chest.......

Tausha and the Twins!

Jarom the fire watcher!

Faith and Landons Tent that looked like the master camp for the terriost ha ha


Nicky just enjoying the camping view!


Nick the master of wood chopping!

The Kayakers Faith and Landon:)


Fisherman Gates and Dave

The Nicks going fishing!!

Oh my Nicky, Faith & Landon enjoying crazy dog moose!!

Gates & Moose bonding!

That's it for now you can check out my facebook to see the rest!

2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

wow you got that post up FAST! i hit the sack as soon as I got home...no time for bloggin. :) it was a very fun trip...loved it. :)

Brianne said...

I saw Gates and Tausha yesterday when they had just got back from this fun trip! Sounds like you all had a great time!! Way to go for doing something you don't like just so you can have some of these great moments with your awesome family!!