Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Year

So I noticed it's been 4 months since I posted last. Wow just a busy life I live. We had our two new grand babies on Nov. 10, 2009 Rigdon and Addison. It was so awesome! They are the cutest.!
We had all our children for Thanksgiving this year which made up for last year having non of them. We loved it! Made it through Christmas with the help of Faith! Everyone needs to give her a thanks for all the shopping/wrapping help she gave me. It wouldn't have been as great without her. We had all our kids over for christmas eve and christmas morning. Its was amazing and the BEST EVER!! Now its a new year and hope we have a lot of fun, laughter, growth & great times ahead. As soon as I learn how to use our new computer I can post some pics. In the mean time I think we have an amazing family and amazing friends:).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I think you have an amazing family... and... amazing friends too! ;D