Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jarom's Senior Portrait by Gates! I love, love, love it!!!!!!!

So it's been a long long time since I've posted. I finally am learning how to use our new computer. Lifes been full of busy-ness. I love my family and am proud of every single one of us. Here's just a touch at whats been happening in our family below.




Jarom's doggie wash Eagle Project:)
Jarom and Haley Prom night




Jarom has GRADUATED H.S. on May 20th. It was the best graduation we have ever been too! Only an hour!! It was sweet and to the point. We are so proud of him. He is our last child to graduate H.S... Addison and Rigdon will be next in the fam. Only 18yrs away.


Jarom's pole vault pics by Gates!!

Landon and Faith just found out this week they are having a BOY!!! Yeah. Landon is very unhappy about this-haha- He really wanted a girl- I feel so bad for him because he is heart broken-haha- But I think he will live and get over it soon- You can see the baby on Faith's facebook and blog.
Make sure you check out Gates and Tausha's blog too to see our twin granbabies Addison and Rigdon. Cute, cute, very, very cute. Nick is raking in the money and Nicky sold her first house!!!
That's it for now:)

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I love the pics took of Jarom! They turned out great! Way to go Nikki on your 1st sell :) So excited for Faith & Landon (he'll get over his disappointment hee, hee). Your right your grandbabies are adorable!! :) You have a great looking family Deena! :)

Gates & Tausha said...

sweet sweet sweet and sweet. :) can you send me those pics of jaroms grad that we're in? please! :)